Cash Show Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS: AIRBYDESIGN SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Please read these rules before entering the AirByDesign Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). You agree that, by submitting an entry, you will be bound by these Official Rules and you acknowledge that you satisfy all sweepstakes eligibility requirement
- Sponsor and Administrator: AirByDesign, Inc., 3900 Geary Blvd., Suite 201, San Francisco, CA 94118
- Eligibility: If you attended the 42nd Annual Conference on School Facilities known as the “CASH (California’s Coalition for Adequate School Housing) Show” (https://cashnet.org), held June 28-30, 2021 in Palm Springs, and are an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and are the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence at the time of entry, you are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors or advertising/promotion agencies (and their immediate family members) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on June 28, 2021 at 8:00am Pacific Standard Time (“PST”), ends on July 4, 2021 at 11:59pm PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes beginning at 8:00:01 a.m PST. on June 28, 2021 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. (PST) on July 4, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, you must (1) go to https://airbydesign.com/coalition-for-adequate-school-housing/; (2) Enter your First and Last Name, your current and operational email address and your current and operational phone number; and (3) Click the “Enter” button to enter. After entering, you will receive an email confirmation that will require you to confirm your identity and email address by clicking a confirmation link, which will then take you to an entry confirmation page.
- Prizes. AirByDesign will award a total of 6 prizes, 1 grand prize ($3500 value) consisting of an AirByDesign Mini air purifier, and a facilities IAQ assessment for one room in your facility; and the 5 runner up IAQ Assessment prizes ($2500 value each) for a single room at a facility of each runner-up winner’s choice (the “Prize”). Each winner will be: (a) responsible for paying all costs and expenses related to the prize that are not specifically mentioned, including, but not limited to, taxes, and any other expenses that might reasonably be incurred by the winner in receiving or using the prize; and (b) required to submit his/her social security number or tax payer ID number to Sponsor in order to claim the prize.
- Prize Drawing. Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about July 5, 2021, and confirmed winners will be notified on or before July 12, 2021. AirByDesign must receive eligible entries during the Sweepstakes Period for them to be eligible for the drawing. AirByDesign will notify the potential winner by phone or e-mail within 5 business days following the drawing, and he/she will be required to sign an Eligibility Statement and Release. AirByDesign will select an alternative potential winner if any potential winner does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, or meet the eligibility criteria. The prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Limit one prize per person for a total of six Sweepstakes winners. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Additional Terms. AirByDesign may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in its sole discretion, change these rules or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or submission of entries. AirByDesign is not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes. AirByDesign may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (x) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; (y) acting in violation of these rules; or (z) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. No greater than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. If any technical errors occur in the selection of a potential prize winner or if more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes being awarded as provided in these Official Rules, we may award the prize by random drawing from among all eligible claimants.
- Miscellaneous. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. All rights reserved. If you win a prize, you may not transfer, assign, or redeem the prize for cash. We may substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The winner agrees (for himself or herself and his or her heirs) that, by accepting the prize, AirByDesign, along with its affiliates and agents, Weber and Facebook, will have no liability, and will be held harmless by the winner for any liability, loss, injury or damage to property or person, including death, and reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize or participation in the Sweepstakes, even if caused or contributed to by any of their negligence. You agree that AirByDesign’s decisions related to the Sweepstakes and all drawings are final. The winner agrees that, by participating in the Sweepstakes, AirByDesign may use the winner’s name, image or likeness in any manner and in any medium for our promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.