Indoor Air Quality Monitoring and Analysis
We monitor your air 24/7 to ensure the best air quality for your customers, students, and patrons. Our monitoring is easy, if the air within your space become unsatisfactory, high PM, high VOC, high CO2, we will send you an alert and suggestions to improve your air quality.
Real Time Air Assessments
AirByDesign utilizes bleeding edge technology to detect mold spores, viral and bacterial loads in your air in real time. Using this information, we are able to provide recommendations and remediate the issues before your air further damages your building and/or affects your physical health.
HVAC Upgrades & Building Assessments
We believe that improving Indoor Air Quality must be holistic. AirByDesign does its best to work with your current equipment to remedy any potential indoor air quality issues, however we may need to upgrade certain HVAC components to create safer spaces.
Building assessments are as important as monitoring, this allows us to paint a clearer picture of the air within your space. We utilize cutting edge LiDAR technology to help us measure and create an accurate 3D Model of your space. Combined with Air Quality Monitoring, we can recommend solutions to increase comfort, minimize transmission and maximize air quality.
- Analysis of existing buildings to baseline Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) such as CO2, RH, VOC, PM2.5, PM10 and Probability of Infection of Airborne Diseases.
- Analysis of Architectural Designs for compliance with ASHRAE standards for best practices of IAQ.
- Computational Air Flow Fluid Dynamic Modelling of air flow patterns to ensure proper dilution of viruses and particulate.
- Computational fluid dynamic modelling of Mean Age of Particulate to show the length of time viruses and particulate stay suspended in after a release.
- Probability of infection (POI) analysis to evaluate a buildings HVAC systems ability reduce the transmission of airborne diseases.
- Detail design of engineering solutions to reduce a buildings POI based on our recommendations including Detailed Design Drawings, Bill of Materials, Scope of Work for Mechanical, Electrical, Structural and Architectural Engineering.
- Smart POI Fresh Air Controls programming algorisms using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.