We help you navigate funding for CalSHAPE (Formerly AB 841) for schools. CalSHAPE is a funding source for HVAC and plumbing upgrades and repairs in California schools. The law focuses on clean air and water efforts, particularly for highly-impacted and/or underserved schools.
Our Indoor Air Quality Process
Real Time Assessment
Report & Continuous Monitoring
How We Help Schools
Indoor Air Quality
Protecting students and staff is our first priority.
Our Layers of Protection, help with:
- Particulate Matter (PM) Reduction
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Reduction
- Fresh Air Addition
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Reduction
- Probability of Infection Reduction
Our carefully engineered layered protection process is a step ahead of the competition.
We are the only company that:
- Assesses Air in Real Time
- Continuously Monitors Indoor Air Quality
- Mathematically Verifies Solutions
- 3D Scans Entire Spaces
We partner with the best IAQ monitoring partners to continuously monitor your air with hardware that complies with CALSHAPE (AB 841.)